WELCOME to Riondel Community Campground!
We hope you have an enjoyable camping visit with us! Your signed registration form acknowledges your receipt and agreement to all our rules and regulations. This ensures a positive experience for all.
Riondel Campground Regulations
- Camping is allowed in numbered sites only
- Camping stays are restricted to 2 weeks in 4.
- No vehicles, including boat trailers, are allowed on the beach.
- No unlicensed or uninsured vehicles are permitted in the Park & Campground.
- No unlicensed driver may operate a motor vehicle in the Park and Campground.
- Alcohol & cannabis consumption is restricted to personal campsites.
- Consider your neighbours; turn down the volume.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Generators only as needed 8:00-10:00 am & 5:00-7:00 pm.
- Campfire are permitted in bedded fire rings only.
- Fires must be totally extinguished by 11.00 p.m.
- Provincial restrictions on campfires will be posted at the office.
- Fire rings are carefully positioned for safety; don’t move them.
- Riondel Campground is pet friendly, but owners are responsible for clean-up and their pet’s behavior.
- Dogs are not permitted on the west side of the beach and must be leashed in the Park and Campground.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. Sites may not be available until 2:00 p.m.
Until the BC Provincial Health Authority lifts them, Covid-19 protocols are in place:
We rely on your cooperation to keep us all safe.
- Keep your distance: 2 meters from anyone not in your party
- Avoid crowding
- Be mindful in common areas; on the beach, on the trails, in the washrooms
- Adhere to posted occupancy limits
- Wear a mask if distancing is difficult
- Be aware of high touch points (water taps, door handles, etc.)
- Wipe surfaces before you use them
- Avoid touching your face
- Carry wipes in case they are not available
- Wash your hands well and often
- Your campsite is for you and your party, please avoid “visiting” between sites
- There is an occupancy limit of 8 people in a regular site, and a limit of 16 people in a large site, including visitors
- We strongly recommend staying within your “bubble”
The Campground Office is closed to visitors. The Campground Attendant will come to your site to take payments or deliver firewood.
Be patient, be considerate, be kind, and have a safe holiday.