WELCOME to Riondel Community Campground!
We hope you have an enjoyable camping visit with us! Your signed registration form acknowledges your receipt and agreement to all our rules and regulations. This ensures a positive experience for all.
- Expectations of our Guests:
- CAMP in designated sites only; Maximum stay two (2) weeks in any four (4) week period
- Two (2) vehicle maximum per single campsite (extra vehicle charges may apply).
- Safe parking is available –please do not park in or block access roads, emergency areas or vacant sites.
- Registered Vehicles may be operated in ‘campground’ area only.
- NO VEHICLES ON THE BEACH, including boat trailers.
- Please observe directional signs and speed limit (maximum 10K/hr.);
- NO OPERATION of ATV’s or UNAUTHORIZED VEHICLES in park/campground.
- ALCOHOL is allowed within the perimeter of your campsite. Please refrain from walking around with open liquor – use cups/glasses if visiting other sites or using our facilities.
CHECK OUT time is 11:00 am.
- QUIET TIME is from 10:30 pm to 7:30 am, no visitors allowed after 11:00 pm.
- Operation of Generators allowed between 8:00 am & 10:00 am and between 5:00 pm & 7:00 pm – and not continuously – please be respectful of your neighbors!
PLEASE BE AWARE that bringing PETS into a campground is a PRIVILEGE. NO AGGRESSIVE PETS ALLOWED. Owners of aggressive dogs, no matter the breed, will be asked to leave the campground without refund. Pets must be leashed and supervised at all times. Maximum of 2 dogs allowed per site. Pets are not permitted on the swimmers beach (West side – towards swim platform).
Please clean up after your pet.
CAMPFIRES allowed within bedded fire rings only. Fires must be extinguished prior to 11:00 pm (water buckets are available). Do not move fire rings (violators subject to a $50.00 charge). Do not leave fires unattended and keep fire size within 50 cm (20 inches).
See Attendant to purchase Firewood. No unauthorized use of chainsaws allowed in the campground, and do not cut trees or brush. Fireworks are not allowed.
Attendant is authorized to extinguish all fires in adverse weather conditions.
****Enforcement of these regulations is at the discretion of the Campground Attendants****
Enjoy your stay, but understand you use these facilities at your own risk:
- There is no lifeguard on the beach; you are responsible for your family’s safety.
- Keep boats & dogs on the East side of the beach (towards the Marina).
- Relax and slow down; watch for swimmers and walkers.
- The beach and day use areas are shared with the community.
- Hazardous conditions may exist on surrounding mine lands; we recommend you respect the fences and signs, AND PLEASE
- READ Teck’s “FAQ Precautionary Stay Limits” form.
- Understand the Emergency Evacuation Plan – be prepared in the event of an emergency.
Violation of these regulations or any unlawful behavior will result in expulsion from the Campground.
Riondel Community Campground Society is not responsible or liable for personal injury or any theft or loss.
Riondel Community Campground Society oversees the Campground’s operations. The Society’s Board of Directors is comprised of local volunteers whose focus is to provide a safe and pleasurable camping experience for all. The Board also remains committed to protect the community’s interests in the Campground and surrounding environment. These regulations are enacted by the Society (not the Attendant) to reflect provincial laws and address specific concerns of area residents.
If you have comments or suggestions about how we can better serve you or how we could run a greener operation, we welcome them — please leave your completed Comment Card in the ‘Suggestions’ Box outside of our Office or email us at: RCCSociety@bluebell.ca