- All campers MUST REGISTER before pulling into a site.
- CAMPING PARTY is TWO (2) ADULTS (16 years & over) per site, and up to 4 children. Persons who are 18 years or younger are considered to be children when accompanied by their parents. Extra-person charges may apply at the discretion of Campground Attendants.
- At least ONE (1) member of the camping party MUST be 16 years or older.
- VISITORS are allowed but must leave before Quiet Time
Camping Unit per Camping Party:
ONE (1) of the following is allowed per campsite:
- A towed trailer designed as an accommodation for camping, e.g., 5th wheel, travel trailer, tent trailer; or
- A recreational vehicle (RV), e.g., motor home, camperized truck/van; or
- An RV with a legally towed motor vehicle; or
- A motor vehicle or RV towing a trailer not designed as an accommodation for camping, e.g., utility/cargo, or boat trailer.
- A Camping Party may also include a tent or tents, if adequately accommodated on the site.
Vehicles per Camping Party:
In addition to ONE Camping Unit, a maximum TWO (2) motor vehicles are allowed per campsite, defined as follows:
- A motor vehicle not designed as an accommodation for camping, e.g., car, truck, SUV, non-camperized van. If such a vehicle is used as accommodation, additional site fee of 50% of the regular fee per night (including GST) may apply.
- A maximum of ONE motorcycle per adult in the camping party is allowed per campsite.
- When parking space is limited, additional vehicle charges may apply at the discretion of the Campground Attendants.
Society Reservation Policies:
- Campsite Reservations are on a first-come/first-served basis and may be booked after January 1st of that operating year.
- An individual may reserve a maximum of five (5) campsites.
- The reservation of a larger number of campsites is at the discretion of the Campground Attendants.
- The Teck Resources Ltd. maximum-stay policy will be enforced.
- Cancellation Policy – a 50% deposit is required to maintain that registration. A processing fee of $12.50 per campsite booking is charged for any cancellation where the 7-day (1 week) notice is provided. The deposit will be forfeited if the cancellation request is not received with one-week notice. Any disputes regarding refunds may be addressed in writing or by email to the Society.
Tent-only Sites A and B:
- First priority for bookings by campers with non-motorized access (ie. Hikers, Cyclists & Kayakers), BUT if not occupied or reserved by 6 pm, may be rented to any interested individual at the discretion of the Campground Attendants.